Subject: Invitation to Corporate Responsibility Task Force Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

As part of our commitment to responsible business practices around the world, 
we have recently launched a Corporate Responsibility function at Enron.  The 
further development, implementation and ultimate success of this effort will 
depend upon the participation and coordination of the business units and 
regions.

To that end, we are launching a Corporate Responsibility task force, which I 
will chair.  The roles of this task force will include developing and 
coordinating social and environmental policies, strategy, and information 
among the Enron business units; monitoring alignment of business activities 
with corporate responsibility goals; and providing a forum for business units 
to share issues and develop a consistent strategy.  Kelly Kimberly, Senior 
Vice President of Corporate Responsibility, and also of Marketing 
Communication and Public Relations for Enron Broadband Services, will lead 
the overall corporate responsibility initiative.  Additionally, because of 
their interest and experience working on these issues, Paula Rieker, Mark 
Schroeder and Rob Walls have already volunteered to represent their 
respective business units on the task force.

As a leader at Enron, I am seeking your participation, support and 
leadership.  I am asking the head of each business unit or major corporate 
function to either participate personally or designate a VP-or-higher level 
individual to serve as a member of the task force.  I look forward to your 
organization,s participation.

The first task force meeting will be in Houston from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.  
Please choose one of the dates listed below, note your designee, and respond 
to Stacy Walker by Tuesday, September 19, by fax at 713-646-3248, or by phone 
at 713-853-3583.  Additional details, such as an agenda and a meeting 
location, will follow.

October 3 _____    October 25     _____

October 4 _____   Designee _________________________

Thanks.
Joe