Subject: Good News
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 00:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Several, months ago Limas Jefferson wrote you a letter requesting your 
support for business opportunities at Enron.  That letter was subsequently 
forwarded to Cindy Olson and me.  As you can see from the note below, we were 
able to arrange for Jefferson & Associations to partner with Compaq on the 
Windows 2000 Project.  You commented on Mr Jefferson's letter that you would 
consider meeting with him.  I can be of assistance in coordinating a meeting 
between the two of you.   Please advise.

FYI - Mr. Jefferson had a difficult time reaching me because my phone number 
changed when my office moved to 3AC.

Calvin Eakins
Director, Minority & Women Business Development
Enron Global Strategic Sourcing
[email-masked]
713/646-9500

----- Forwarded by Calvin Eakins/Corp/Enron on 09/20/2000 07:07 AM -----

	Limas Jefferson <[email-masked]>
	08/15/2000 10:51 AM
	Please respond to ljefferson
		 
		 To: Calvin Eakins <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Good News

Calvin,

I just wish to report that starting tomorrow JEFFERSON will supply the third
person to Compaq in support of the Enron Windows 2000 project.  I called you
almost everyday when we were not getting a response, so it is only fair that
you also share in the good news.  Also, thank you for all your support in
making this occasion possible.

You are a good man!

Please stay in touch.

Limas