Subject: Re: Storage Trading
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Steven, Moe Barbarawi is a sales engineer who works with me on the trading 
floor.  Moe did the Intellinet apps due diligence call for Mark Lay already.  
So, I think its best that Justin talks to Moe first.  Also, talk to Mark Lay 
to make sure that we don't have too many people from all fronts of Enron 
calling them up.....

Let me know how things are going with these two deals.  I met with a customer 
that I've been talking to jointly build a SAN right here in Houston. I have 
quotes from Net Apps and will be getting the same from EMC/ATT, Storage 
Networks, and Zambeel. I'll coordinate the Zambeel discussion via you so let 
me know when to talk to them.

Ravi.

	Steven Sheldon
	09/20/00 05:24 PM
		 
		 To: Ravi Thuraisingham/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Storage Trading

Ravi:

Justin is an engineer based in the Portland office and is helping us in the 
technical due diligence of Zambeel and possibly Intellinet.  He is quite 
knowledgable about storage technology as he is evaluating storage products 
for our commercial purposes.  FYI, he is meeting with Zambeel's engineering 
team tomorrow.  

Steven 

----- Forwarded by Steven Sheldon/Enron Communications on 09/20/00 05:27 PM 
-----

	Justin Brown
	09/20/00 05:16 PM
		 
		 To: Steven Sheldon/Enron Communications@Enron Communications
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Storage Trading

I would like to talk with Enron people who are thinking about the 
trading/commoditization of Storage, to get a level set and maybe offer some 
input.  I'm going to be on vaction next week, and at a conference the week 
after, but would love to do it the second or third week of October.

Thanks,
Justin