Subject: Follow up on President Elect Vicente Fox
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 06:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ken,

 I learned through some of the participants, that the dinner with Fox in New 
York went well.
Derbez, his economic advisor, told me that you were particularly aggressive 
on the issue of 
deregulating electricity and "dry" natural gas. I like that, since you 
created a great impression.

 I have been invited to join Mr. Fox on his next trip to Europe, Oct. 1-6, 
along with a group 
of 4-5  Mexican businessmen, that includes Federico Sada and Valentin Diez 
who participated
in the N.Y. dinner. We will be visiting Paris, Madrid, Berlin and London.

 I will keep you posted. Best regards, jaime____

P.S. Congratulations on the excellent article of the Worldlink issue of b2b : 
CEO Kenneth Lay,
THE POWER OF ENRON'S  E-MARKETS.