Subject: TNPC Lock-up Agreement from Underwriters
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

It has been brought to our attention that the Underwriters Lock-up Agreement, 
prepared by our outside counsel and forwarded to you last week, included an 
incorrect reference regarding the market on which the Common Stock of TNPC, 
Inc. is to be traded following the planned IPO. 
 
On page 2 of the document, in the verbiage following item (iii), the 8th line 
of copy which reads as follows:

 (X) the reported last sale price of the Common Stock on the Nasdaq National 
Market is at least ...

Should read as follows:

(X) the reported last sale of the Common Stock on The New York Stock Exchange 
is at least ...

When we receive all of the completed Underwriters Lock-up Agreements, we plan 
to correct the second page containing the incorrect reference prior to 
forwarding the completed Lock-up Agreements.   We just wanted you to be aware 
that this change was being made to the documents.

REMINDER:  We hope to receive the completed Agreements prior to the end of 
September and prior to the pricing of the IPO on the New York Stock 
Exchange.  Thank you to those who have already forwarded their completed 
documents to us.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or 
privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by the individual or 
organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are 
hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email or 
its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. 
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the 
sender by return email and delete this email from your system. Thank you.