Subject: We've taped you before ... but never like this
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

The 2000 Enron Management Conference is quickly approaching.  This year's 
theme, "Reinventing Enron ... Again," recognizes Enron's 15 year history and 
celebrates our legacy of innovation.  While details of the agenda are still 
being finalized, we know that we want to kick off the conference with a video 
that captures our history, specifically stories about reinvention and the 
many successes Enron has achieved.

The concept for the video will bring all of you together at one time, in a 
casual atmosphere, to candidly reminisce and share anecdotes about the 
milestones that we've reached.  While you will be taped recalling stories of 
Enron breaking new ground or breaking the rules, employees helping to drive 
our business today will be taped separately and incorporated into the video.  
They,ll focus on where the business is now and where it,s likely to be in the 
future.

We want each of you to feel at ease recounting your favorite Enron stories, 
so we're working to create a taping environment that is especially 
comfortable.  We anticipate taping in the late afternoon or early evening at 
an offsite location.  Marge Nadasky will contact your office soon to begin 
coordinating logistics.  In the meantime, think about the history that you 
want captured on video.

If you have any questions or thoughts, feel free to contact me at 3.7727 or 
via e-mail.

Terrie James
Sr. Director, Corporate Communication
Enron Broadband Services
713-853-7727 (phone)
713-646-8887 (fax)
[email-masked]