Subject: Re: Meeting with SM Krishna, CM of Karanataka in Davos as per his letter to Dr. Lay
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 02:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Sanjay -

Further to my earlier message, Ken is very willing to go to the Chief 
Minister's hotel to meet with him.

Rosie

Sanjay Bhatnagar@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
01/19/2000 06:52 AM
To: Kenneth Lay@ENRON
cc: Joseph W Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Pam Benson, Rosalee 
Fleming@ENRON 
Subject: Meeting with SM Krishna, CM of Karanataka in Davos as per his letter 
to Dr. Lay

Dear Ken: 

As discussed I would appreciate your meeting with the CM even for a few 
minutes at Davos. I will find soem time in ur schedule to brief you for that 
meeting before you leave for Davos.

The CM considers u as a personal friend now that u have arranged for him to 
be invited to Davos. In fact he has also requested you personally whether you 
can arrange a meeting with Bill Gates while he is there. That would probably 
be impossible given everyone's schedule there and my message for that to the 
CM is going to be that eaxctly that... the schedules look impossible to 
arrange that.

However for your meeting, I would appreciate giving us some time.

Regards,
Sanjay