Subject: Re: Bill Johnson - Executive Comm.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Isn't this the guy he put through last Monday? Surely there aren't two Plano 
to India candidates.

Stacy Guidroz
10/17/2000 03:25 PM
To: James M Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cliff Baxter@ECT, 
Rick Buy@ECT, Richard Causey@ENRON, David W Delainey@ECT, Diomedes 
Christodoulou/SA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie Harris@ENRON, Andrew S Fastow@ECT, 
Peggy Fowler@ENRON, Mark Frevert@Enron, Ben F Glisan@ECT, Kevin Hannon@ENRON 
COMMUNICATIONS, David Haug/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Stanley 
Horton@ENRON, Larry L Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steven J 
Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark Koenig@ENRON, Kenneth Lay@ENRON, Mike 
McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca McDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Jeffrey McMahon@ECT, J Mark Metts@Enron, Cindy Olson@ENRON, Lou L Pai@EES, 
Ken Rice@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS, Jeffrey Sherrick@ENRON, John Sherriff@ECT, 
Jeff Skilling@ENRON, Joseph W Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Greg Whalley@ECT, Tom White@Enron Communications
cc:  

Subject: Bill Johnson - Executive Comm.

Sanjay will recommend this person for a VP new hire at a future ExComm 
meeting.

 - JohnsonResumefinal.doc

Jeff McMahon: "Seems like a good candidate.  Would recommend hiring as VP 
given experience level"

Mark Metts: Based on his evaluation "Mark would consider candidate as VP".

Joe Sutton: "Looks good to me - wealth of experience"