Subject: Re: Prospective Meeting with Jim Harmon, Chairman of EXIMBank, March 15
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 09:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi John -

Ken said that given he will be in town on March 15, he will plan to attend 
the meeting also. By way of this e-mail, I'll check with Joe's office to see 
what time it's scheduled.

Thanks.

Rosie

To: Kenneth Lay@ENRON, Joseph W Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Steven J Kean@EES, Jeffrey McMahon@ECT 
Subject: Prospective Meeting with Jim Harmon, Chairman of EXIMBank, March 15

Ken and Joe
 Jim Harmon, Chairman of EXIMBank will be in Houston March 15 and would like 
to meet with Enron to see where there are opportunities for EXIM to work more 
closely with the company.  He will be accompanied by Jeff Miller VP who 
oversees the finance operations and perhaps Barabara O"Boyle, head of the 
project finance group.  As you know we have done little with the Bank since 
Trakya. We intended to use the Bank for Dabhol 2 but were prevented to by 
sanctions imposed against India.  Joe is now on the EXIM Advisory Committee 
so it would be a good opportunity to sit down with the Bank. 
 I understand that Ken has received a letter from EXIM about the meeting and 
referred it to Joe.  I would propose that Joe lead the meeting with some of 
the regional finance people (parallel the Munoz schedule, but shorter) with a 
brief courtesy call on Ken or Ken could step in for a moment whenever he is 
available.
 I will check with Pam re Joe's availability and follow up with a memo re the 
market window initiative with EXIM where my office is heavily involved.