Subject: Friday (Tomorrow) Visit: 2-3 pm
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 02:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ken:

Joe and I have visited with Jeff Skilling and Joe Sutton on major themes for 
Enron's oral history, and Joe Pratt has written down some questions we will 
ask tomorrow.

We have had 7 interviews so far (including Jack Bowen and Bill Strauss) but 
will pick up the pace in early December when Joe is through with his 
semester.  Next summer will also be a very active time.  Charls Walker is 
scheduled, and we will get on the calendars of some of the older folks (HNG 
directors) in the next weeks.

- Rob

	[email-masked]
	10/18/2000 07:50 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Lay Visit

Rob,

In our earlier meeting with Lay, he seemed to want to talk about changes in
the corporate "visions" over time. He also seemed interested in exploring the
idea of corporate culture. Both of these themes can be included under the
broad heading of strategic vision and the creation of a corporate culture
capable of pursuing that vision.

Specific questions are more difficult to imagine at this point. I think we
should rely on the general approach taken with Skilling and Sutton: How were
the various "visions" that have guided Enron's development been defined? How
were they achieved? What do you see as the key issues that should be
addressed in our history?  Who are the crucial "cluster" of people to
interview for each issue? How do you see this project being used within Enron?
I'll bet we can have a very productive hour with these general questions.

- Joe Pratt