From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,

I was talking yesterday to David Thompson, President & C.E.O. of Cominco Ltd 
(Cominco Ltd is a large Canadian Zinc Producer with mines and smelters and 
have power plants).

He is very interested in some of Enron's innovative financial structures 
having seen the Enron Networks prospectus.

I'm sure a call from you would help describe some of these structures and 
give him the further confidence that his friends at Enron Metals are able to 
work with the whole resource of Enron and provide solutions to some of his 
current corporate structural dilemma's

His address and numbers are:-

Cominco Ltd.          
                      
500-200 Burrard Street
Vancouver, B.C.       
V6C 3L7 Canada        

Tel:  001 604 682 0611
Fax: 001 604 685 3041

For your further information we have met with Robert Adkerson, President of 
Freeport and are working a deal
with him and his colleagues to  structure a deal around their Spanish Copper 
Business.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

MIKE HUTCHINSON