Subject: Corporate Responsibility Task Force meeting is 10/25
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for agreeing to participate in Enron's first Corporate 
Responsibility Task Force meeting.  The meeting will be on Wednesday, October 
25, from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm CDT in the Enron Building, 50th floor 
boardroom.  Committee members from London may participate via video 
conference in conference room NE1003.  There is a phone number to dial in for 
those of you who will be traveling:

Domestic: 800-713-8600
International: 801-983-4017
Passcode: 9189

The meeting will begin promptly at 10:30 with introductory remarks by Ken 
Lay.  Lunch will be served for those in Houston at 11:30 a.m., and the 
meeting will wrap up at approximately 1:00 p.m.

In the event that you are unable to attend, or if you have any questions, 
please feel free to contact me at 713-853-1611, or Stacy Walker at 
713-853-3583.  We look forward to your participation.