Subject: Fujitsu
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 04:33:00 -0800 (PST)

I talked to your secretary today to see when you would be in Japan. She
        told me that you were already there. I was going to try to set up a
        meeting with our CEO. We decided that I was too late and,
        therefore, should introduce myself via email. Amdahl is a US
        subsidiary of Fujitsu. Amdahl has been working with EBS at a lower
        level on the Blockbuster partnership and the Portland to Houston
        data center migration. We have determined that there are many
        synergies between the two companies on a global basis.

Fujitsu is the second largest IT company in the world and Japan's largest
        computer manufacturer. In terms of US dollars, Fujitsu is about $52
        billion. Here is a web site if you are interested.

          http://www.fujitsu.com/

Fujitsu is a large consumer of electricity and broadband. I would like to get 
the executives of the two companies talking.
      I think there are major opportunities for Enron to sell "stuff" to 
Fujitsu, for Fujitsu to sell "stuff" to Enron, and to jointly
     develop   products.

At your convenience, I would like to come by and introduce myself and see if 
you agree that we should have the two
     companies open discussions. I understand that you will be in Houston on 
Monday. I will try you then.

Rick Wallace

Vice President for Strategic Accounts

Amdahl Corporation, a Fujitsu Company

Houston: 713-850-8828 x 6659

Austin: 512-480-2296 direct

           512-482-0024 switchboard

           512-422-7344 cell

voicemail: 1-800-795-1799 x 6659

Note: all voice mails will page me