Subject: RE: rockets season has begun
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear  Robyn, 
?
This  looks great!? I will e-mail a copy to Ken and see if he wants any 
tickets  for us.? Thanks for handling this for me.? Bless your little  
heart.? Love, Mom
?
P.S.? If any of the kids want to give you a couple of names of  people they 
would like you to call for unused tickets, add them to my  list.? I will 
prioritize my names for you, 
??????? if you send me the list I gave  you.? 
-----Original Message-----
From: Christophe Vermeil  [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 10:52  PM
To: Beau Herrold; Linda; Mark Lay Office; Elizabeth A.Lay Vittor;  David 
Herrold
Subject: rockets season has begun

Hello dear siblings... yes, believe it or not, I  am sending one of my rare 
e-mails.?
?
I will be in charge of distributing Rocket  tickets this season for mom and 
Ken?since I successfully accomplished  baseball ticket distribution without 
having a nervous breakdown.? You all  were actually wonderful and made it 
very easy due to the rules that were set  up by the folks prior to my 
receiving that responsibility.? Organization  comes natural to me so I am 
happy to do it again so that mom has one less  thing on her plate.
?
Rules have not yet been sent out by mom and  Ken,?but I do want to get a jump 
start on the season distribution since  it is upon us already.? With 
baseball, all ticket were requested prior to  the 1st of each month, so that 
I was able to commit game tickets to family and  then to Mom and Ken's 
significant other people for that  given?month.? Tickets were requested and 
guaranteed one  month?at a time?not further out?than that.? There was also  
some sort of first come first serve rule?which I don't fully remember but  it 
also never became a problem.??All of these rules made it  work?so I suggest 
sticking to them  again?regarding?basketball.??(Mom and Ken?may null  and 
void all of this with new rules but these are my suggestions until they do  
so.)
?
There are 4 tickets grouped together on row 1 and  an additional 4 tickets 
grouped together on row 2.? So, this year we have  the pleasure of an 
additional 4 tickets at each game which should make the  rubics cube of 
ticket distribution a bit easier.
?
November games include:
?
Thursday??? ???  Nov.2?????? ?? 7:30  pm??? Milwaukee
Tuesday??? ???  ?Nov.7???????? 7:30  pm??? Los Angeles
Thursday??? ???  Nov.9?????? ?? 7:30  pm??? Vancover
Tuesday????  ??? Nov.14????????7:30  pm????Chicago
Thursday??????  Nov.16??? ??? 7:30 pm???  Charlotte
Saturday??? ???  Nov.18??? ??? 7:30 pm???  Pheonix
Tuesday??????  ? Nov. 28???????7:30  pm??? Sacramento
?
Please let me know ASAP what your requests are  for the month of November and 
I will do my best to try and make everyone  happy.? This needs to be resolved 
by friday of this week  Nov.3rd so that I am able to distribute to family and 
then start  making calls down the list of mom and Ken's significant other 
people so that  all tickets are used.? If you have not contacted me by friday 
with your  requests, I will distribute tickets so no whining is allowed if 
you don't get  what you later realize you want.? Remember FRIDAY IS THE 
DEADLINE FOR THE  MONTH OF NOVEMBER.
?
Regarding December, get your requests in now  which will be final and tickets 
will be distributed to everyone by  friday the?1st of December.
No tickets will go unused.
?
December games include:
?
Saturday??? ??? Dec  2??????????7:30  pm??? Portland
Tuesday???  ???? Dec  5??????????7:30  pm??? Dallas
Saturday??? ??? Dec  16??? ??? 7:30 pm???  Denver
Tuesday???????  ?Dec 19??? ??? 7:30 pm???  San Antonio
Thursday??? ??? Dec  21??? ??? 7:30 pm??? Los  Angeles
Saturday??? ??? Dec  23??? ??? 7:30 pm??? Golden  State
Wednesday???Dec  27??? ??? 7:30 pm???  Seattle
?
Best way to get me is by fax 713 629  5755 since I am at home with the wee 
precious ones.? I receive  faxes?instantly.? For those of you that are hipper 
than me and like  email, that is another option but?it takes a maximum?of 24 
hours for  me to receive your messages since Christophe takes the computer to 
and from  work everyday.
?
I hope everyone is doing well and HAPPY  HALLOWEEN!!!
?
Robyn