Subject: DECEMBER MEETING OF THE AMERICAS SOCIETY BOARD OF DIRECTORS from Ted McNamara
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:09:00 -0800 (PST)

TO:       Members of the Board of Directors

FROM:          Ted McNamara

SUBJECT:  Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Americas Society
          Monday, December 11, 2000
          9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.

Thank you for your prompt response to my memo regarding the date of the
December Board meeting.

This is to confirm that the December meeting of the Board of Directors of
the Americas Society will be held on Monday, December 11, 2000, 9:00 a.m. -
10:30 a.m., at 680 Park Avenue, Conference Room-3rd floor.  The meeting
agenda and minutes of the September 14 meeting will be sent to you closer
to the date.

If you have not already done so, please confirm your attendance to Doris
Cramer by phone at 212-249-8950, ext. 345, or by fax at 212-249-1880, or by
email to [email-masked].  We regret that the change in date from
December 5 made it impossible for some of you to attend.

I look forward to seeing you on December 11.