Subject: Meeting with Stedman Graham
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 02:20:00 -0800 (PST)

Ken,  thanks for agreeing to meet with Stedman Graham at two this afternoon.  
The following should give you some talking points and background:

 Stedman Graham is most noted for being the companion to Oprah Winfrey, 
however he is CEO of two firms which are in the marketing and educational 
consulting business.

 Enron has been discussing using Graham's consulting services for our 
Associate program to focus on leadership training and develop.

 We are considering him as a potential advisory board member for Enron 
Investment Partners.  This will be our first meeting with him so we are not 
yet ready to propose a board seat yet.

 We also hope that any relationship we develop with him could lead to a 
connection with Oprah Winfrey for the purpose of further expanding the 
publicity for EIP and Enron and also to  access additional investment dollars.

 Prior to your meeting we will have introduced him to EIP and Enron so he 
should be well briefed on the company.  I think it would be good if you could 
focus on the activities of EIP and the reason why Enron would be supportive 
of this type of business since that is always a question that comes up.  I 
understand that Linda will join us during the meeting and want to talk about 
the Holocaust Museum and Oprah's potential involvement with it.

 Also with us will be Danny Lawson whom you have met.  Danny was the mayor's  
chief fund raiser for the last two elections and is very active locally.  
Last Friday Danny facilitated a meeting between EES and Jew Don Boney for the 
purpose of moving along the potential energy services contract between EES 
and the city of Houston.  He has been a strong supporter of ours for quite 
some time and is also a candidate for the advisory board.  Danny currently 
sets on the Cynet board.

 Please let me know if there is any other information that would be useful

Gene