Subject: Re: Recommendation of Carol Hensley
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 04:54:00 -0800 (PST)

GIven the recommenders I agree with the nomination.

From: Steven J Kean@ENRON on 11/06/2000 08:24 AM
Sent by: Maureen McVicker@ENRON
To: James M Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cliff 
Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sanjay Bhatnagar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Rick Buy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Diomedes 
Christodoulou/SA/Enron@Enron, David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, James 
Derrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Andrew S Fastow/HOU/ECT@ECT, PEGGY 
FOWLER/ENRON@enronxgate, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, Ben F 
Glisan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Hannon/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
David Haug/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Stanley 
Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, Larry L Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark Koenig/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Kenneth 
Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rebecca P Mark/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mike 
McConnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rebecca McDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, 
Jeffrey McMahon/HOU/ECT@ECT, J Mark Metts/NA/Enron@Enron@ECT, Cindy 
Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Karen S Owens@ees@EES, Ken Rice/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Jeffrey Sherrick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John 
Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Joseph W 
Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas 
E White/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  

Subject: Recommendation of Carol Hensley

 John Sherriff and I are recommending Carol Hensley (VP Marketing and 
Communications at Azurix) for a VP position in John,s organization.  Carol 
was a director in the Enron PR group before moving to Azurix.  Her new role 
would be to support EnronCredit.com.  A critical success factor for 
EnronCredit.com will be to establish a strong brand in the coming months.

 In her time at Azurix, Carol has added significantly to her skills and 
experience.  I spoke with John Garrison at length about Carol,s performance 
at Azurix.  She has expanded her marketing services skills and provided 
significant support in the investor relations arena.  Garrison relates that 
the Azurix commercial leaders view Carol as a partner, informed about the 
business and instrumental in handling crises and pursuing business 
opportunities.

 John Sherriff and Ken Lay join me in recommending that Carol keep her VP 
title as she returns to Enron.  

 A copy of Carol's resume is attached.