Subject: GasTech Presentation Meeting--3 pm
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 00:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Ken:

We will have a brief meeting with you to describe the context of the 
conference that you are keynoting on Wednesday and go over some of the major 
themes of your talk.

Dennis Vegas will describe Enron's co-sponsorship of the conference and the 
attendees, and David Haug will talk about our LNG strategy and partnering 
opportunities in the context of your remarks.

We are leaning toward a straight speech rather than a powerpoint presentation 
but can still do some slides.  I am close on a draft and will get this to you 
shortly after our meeting.

The participants at the meeting in addition to me will be:

Hamd Alkhayat
Dennis Vegas
David Haug

- Rob