Subject: 2001 and 2002 Board Meeting Schedule
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 06:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Compaq's committee and board meeting schedule for 2001 is set out in the
attached document. We've basically kept the same schedule except for
October. Michael Capellas is joining the Business Council, which will meet
during our former time for the October meeting. All directors but one were
available the third week in October.

We're still trying to improve attendance for the two-day strategy meeting in
the summer. Please send us your availability for June 27-28 or June 28-29.
If we move to June, the July meeting would be one day only--July 26.

In addition, we would like to claim dates for our 2002 Board meetings as
most of your calendars are very busy and tend to fill up fast. In the past
our Board meetings have been on the fourth Thursday of the first and third
month of the quarter, and the December meeting is usually held on the second
Thursday. Please review the dates on page 2 of the attached file and get
back to us with your availability.

Barbara Sain
Law Department
(p) 281-514-6021
(f) 281-518-6807

 - 2001BODRev-3.doc