Subject: Meetings with Sharad Pawar
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:13:00 -0800 (PST)

Sanjay,

Through several forwardings of memos it has come to my attention that you had 
several meetings this week with Sharad Pawar and reached some agreements.  I 
understand that a conference call to generate a strategy regarding our 
approach to Mr Pawar was cancelled and no one is able to explain to me what 
approach  you took or what the nature is of any agreements or accomodations 
that you may have struck in these meetings.  I think it is important that I 
and the rest of the task force be involved in the setting of strategy even if 
we will call on you to conduct any of the discussions and it is clear that it 
is cooperation and coordination is paramount.

Please call or write immediately with a briefing of those meetings and of any 
agreements that were agreed to.  In the future, I would appreciate better 
coordination and discussions on all matter related to Dabhol and to Metgas.  
I am available by phone day or night.

Regards
Rebecca