Subject: SEC Filings for November 2000 Activity
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

We are preparing to file Form 4s for transactions in the month of  November.
Our records indicate that you did not have any transactions in Compaq stock
[other than possible purchases of Compaq stock through the ESPP or 401(k)
plan].  If this is true, then you do not need to do anything.

If this assumption is incorrect, please email me by the end of the day on
Tuesday, December 5 with transactions for open market trades, stock option
exercises, deferred compensation or 401(k) exchanges (including purchases
from dividend reinvestments), gifts, shares held by family members or
trusts in which you have a controlling interest, etc.  If you have any
questions please call me at 281-518-2189 or Linda at 281-514-1433.

 Regards,

Connie Levo
Corporate Law Group  ll773
Compaq Computer Corporation
20555 SH 249
Houston, Texas  77070
Phone:  281-518-2189
Fax:  281-518-1058
Internet:  [email-masked]