Subject: 2001 BOARD OF DIRECTORS SCHEDULE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Good afternoon.

The 2001 Board of Directors meetings have been scheduled as follows:

                January 16 (previously confirmed), May 1, July 24, October
23.

The time of each meeting will be 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon; however, further
logistical details will be announced at a later date, prior to each
meeting.

Please feel free to contact either Keith Larney at 469-357-4497, or me if
you should have any questions.  Thank you.

____________________

Shea Dugger
Legal Dept.
Tel: 469-357-4195
Fax: 469-357-6566
[email-masked]