Subject: Demand Ken Lay Donate Proceeds from Enron Stock Sales
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:00:15 -0800 (PST)

Sharon Collins
1128 SW 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
[email-masked]

To Mr. Ken Lay,

I'm writing to urge you to donate the millions of dollars you made from
selling Enron stock before the company declared bankruptcy to funds,
such as Enron Employee Transition Fund and REACH, that benefit the
company's employees, who lost their retirement savings, and provide
relief to low-income consumers in California, who can't afford to pay their
energy bills.  Enron and you made millions out of the pocketbooks of
California consumers and from the efforts of your employees.

Indeed, while you netted well over a $100 million, many of Enron's
employees were financially devastated when the company declared
bankruptcy and their retirement plans were wiped out.  And Enron made
an astronomical profit during the California energy crisis last year.  As a
result, there are thousands of consumers who are unable to pay their
basic energy bills and the largest utility in the state is bankrupt.

The New York Times reported that you sold $101 million worth of Enron
stock while aggressively urging the company's employees to keep buying
it.  Please donate this money to the funds set up to help repair the lives of
those Americans hurt by Enron's underhanded dealings.

Sincerely,

Sharon Collins