Subject: Demand Ken Lay Donate Proceeds from Enron Stock Sales
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:57:11 -0800 (PST)

DE, RM and SL Salmon
717 Alabama
Vallejo, CA 94590
[email-masked]

To Mr. Ken Lay,

I'm writing to urge you to donate the millions of dollars you
made from selling Enron stock before the company declared
bankruptcy to funds, such as Enron Employee Transition Fund and
REACH, that benefit the company's employees, who lost their
retirement savings, and provide relief to low-income consumers in
California, who can't afford to pay their energy bills.  Enron
and you made millions out of the pocketbooks of California
consumers and from the efforts of your employees.

Indeed, while you netted well over a $100 million, many of
Enron's employees were financially devastated when the company
declared bankruptcy and their retirement plans were wiped out.
And Enron made an astronomical profit during the California
energy crisis last year.  As a result, there are thousands of
consumers who are unable to pay their basic energy bills and the
largest utility in the state is bankrupt.

The New York Times reported that you sold $101 million worth of
Enron stock while aggressively urging the company's employees to
keep buying it.  Please donate this money to the funds set up to
help repair the lives of those Americans hurt by Enron's
underhanded dealin
DE, RM and SL Salmon