Subject: Ritz
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just got off the phone with Daniel at the Ritz  and I am a little upset 
because it turns out the entire hotel is booked up until the 26th (Friday) 
before the wedding. We are going to have a number of people who will want to 
come in at least Thursday or Wednesday before the wedding and others who will 
want to come in an entire week before and will not want to switch hotels. 
Therefore, I'm not sure it is going to work. Further, they are requiring the 
three night stay beginning on Friday and we have a number of Argentines who 
will want to leave on Sunday but will be charged for Sunday night. Sooo, we 
are back at square one and trying to find another place for everything. I 
don't want to cancel the Ritz just yet, but if we can book rooms for the week 
before the wedding and the weekend of the wedding at the Four Season and if 
you can suggest a really great place to have the reception, that may be what 
we have to do.  Can you please advise me on your suggestions.
Thanks, 
Liz