Subject: Denis Reggie Wedding Photography
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Well, with the photographer and the band, I would say we've pretty much 
outdone our budget! Here's the information on the photographer. I have a 
feeling for some of the major packages we could negotiate at least a couple 
of hours at the rehearsal dinner. I have no idea how much this normally 
costs, but he isn't cheap!
---------------------- Forwarded by Elizabeth Lay/HOU/AZURIX on 09/13/99 
07:34 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 09/13/99 05:37:37 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]

To:	Elizabeth Lay/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX
cc:	
	
Subject:	Denis Reggie Wedding Photography

Hello Elizabeth:
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!  I am Ashley Collins, Mr.
Reggie's Coordinator.  Linda Kessler forwarded your e.mail address to me so
that I may provide you with information on photography coverage for Mr.
Reggie's wedding photography.  I've included this information as an
attachment. As you'll see, we offer six levels of coverage. Depending upon
what your needs are, they can be negotiated to cover every event during your
wedding weekend.  Linda has told us a few details about your wedding plans,
but Mr. Reggie is looking forward to speaking personally with you soon.
Once you've reviewed the attached information, please reply back or feel
free to call us so we may set up a phone appointment for you to speak with
Mr. Reggie.  Of course, if you have any questions in the meantime, it is our
pleasure to help.

Thank you for your interest and consideration. We look forward to being of
service to you on your special day.
Warm regards,

Ashley Collins
Denis Reggie Photography

 - FEESKED 98.doc