Subject: Enron Omaha Community Relations Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stan, your team in Omaha are doing a great job working with us and leveraging 
the dollars they have.  Just wanted you to know.  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron on 09/07/2000 
03:55 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Rob Wilson                           09/07/2000 11:10 AM

To: Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Mike McGowan/ET&S/Enron@ENRON, Danny McCarty/ET&S/Enron@Enron, Beth 
Jensen/NPNG/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Enron Omaha Community Relations Update

Cindy,
Thank you for your interest in Enron Omaha community relations initiatives. 
As you are aware, our budget is jointly managed and coordinated with Northern 
Plains. Attached for your review is a list of Enron Omaha funded health and 
human care programs serving children, teenagers, adults, families and the 
elderly. Each of these commitments have been reviewed by our employee 
activity committee and receives their full support. In fact, the 
philanthropic strategy to self-direct 50% of our corporate United Way match, 
has given our employee's a greater sense of ownership in our contribution 
decisions.

In addition, Enron Omaha has replicated the successful Houston based 
signature programs, Community 101 and PowerBlast. Our employee's also enjoy 
four Big "E" cafe's during the year, with the event proceeds donated to a 
United Way agency. 

Finally, your additional gift to allow Enron Omaha to actively participate in 
constructing a new city Arena and Convention center was sincerely 
appreciated. The convention center project  is the largest community 
improvement effort in the state.
Thank you for all your personal support and that of your professional staff.