Subject: Ambassador Li's request to meet Ken Lay in Houston on 10/21; use of corporate jet for trip.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Forwarded at the request of Joe Hillings:
Please advise us . . .

---------------------- Forwarded by Lora Sullivan/Corp/Enron on 10/13/99 
05:09 PM ---------------------------

Lora Sullivan
10/13/99 04:58 PM

To: Joe Hillings/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Carolyn Cooney/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lora Sullivan/Corp/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Ambassador Li's request to meet Ken Lay in Houston on 10/21; use of 
corporate jet for trip.

Mr. Huo Mingwa called 202-745-6554.

He is looking into the Ambassador's availability to fly to NYC to meet Ken 
Lay on October 19th but it doesn't look good.

He asked me what Ken Lay's schedule looks like after October 20 when he 
returns from travel.  Ambassador Li would like to know if the Enron corporate 
jet could take him to and from DC to meet with Ken Lay in Houston.  October 
21st in the morning or early afternoon look good for the Ambassador.

How do you want me to proceed?

Lora