Subject: i2Technologies/Social Security Advertising Campaign
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ken:

Yesterday, we received a copy of your letter to Sanjiv Sidhu.  Thank you so
much for writing the letter to him on our behalf.   I will call today to see
if he has time to visit with us.

On another note, we will be starting our campaign on September 29th
(limited for the weekend, and saturation starting after the Olympics on
October 2nd) for two weeks.    We will continue to raise money, and go up
after that as the money comes in, but we felt the time is right to inform
the public on Social Security.

To update you on monies received from your appeal, they are; Willie
Alexander $500; Ben Love $1K; Gay Lauderdale, Williams, $25K; Bob
McNair,$25K.  Thank you for your help on this.

I will keep you posted.     Again, thank you.

Jeanette N. Goodman

 - winmail.dat