Subject: Inmmigration and Naturalization Service "INS" PROGRAM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. Lay:
?
I had the pleasure to meet you while I was the  Consul General of Guatemala 
in Houston from 1996 to 2000. On April 1st.2000 I  resigned to that position 
and was appointed President and CEO of "D'VINCI  INTERNATIONAL 
COMMUNICATIONS, INC". and its sister company "THE  HOUSTON INTERNATIONAL 
BUSINESS CHANNEL", both companies based in  Houston.
?
The Houston International Business Channel owns  cable Television Optel 
channel 35, and is the only television company dedicated  to programming 
business to business in the US, and simultaneously on-line via  our website 
www.hibc.net.
?
The Houston International Business Channel has  been? appointed by the 
Immigration and Naturalization Service Houston  District Office to develop a 
series of 24 - 15 minute TV programs. 
addressing key  issues to interest/concern to the international community to 
imform about the  necessary requirements to obtain the different Visas 
necessary to enter the  United States.
?
We have already filmed a Interview of Mr.  Richard Cravener District Director 
of the Houston INS District. This interview  will be the opening of these 
programs, and each program will be host by Mr.  Cravener?
?
Following please find an outline of this  programs:
?

Programs Broadcast 

The series will be aired on:

HIBC Channel 35, Optel Cable television system, Houston Texas.

HCCTV Channel 19, Warner Cable television system, Houston Texas.

With the implementation of new technology "Digital Video  Streaming", HIBC 
simultaneously broadcast its programming on-line  at www.hibc.net. 
Accordingly, HIBC  effectively broadcast to a global scope.
In order to maximize the exposure of these programs, HIBC will make them  
available (on-demand) via the Internet for a period of 6 months.

Sponsorship Opportunities

The cost of sponsoring these programs is $15,000 per program. HIBC will  
produce and broadcast two programs per month. Your sponsorship will include  
Intro and Outro credits (This program has been brought to you by  ENRON), as 
well as the insertion of two 30" commercial spots during  each program. You 
can sponsor the total of 24? programs,? or as  many months as you may 
consider convenient?
 
Transforming these programs into a marketing tool

You can maximize your investment in this sponsorship, and incorporated it as  
one of your strategic marketing tools by linking HIBC,s web site to yours.  
In addition, you can also send video copies of these programs to your 
business  associates and clients worldwide. 

Editing a video introduction stated by you will enhance the delivery of this  
powerful message. 

I would like very much to meet with you to and discuss the possibilities of  
this program.

?Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to have the  
opportunity to personally meet with you and explained in more detail all the  
aspects of this program, in the mean time I remain as always,

?

Very Cordially yours,

Alfredo Aguilar G?lvez

President & CEO?

?

?

?