Subject: Re: TEST
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], fvandi
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 06:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Test works.? Thanks.
?
Anything else to do ?
?
Jack
----- Original Message ----- 
From:  Sharon Kimmel  
To: Jack Tompkins 
Cc: William W. Piernot ; William G.  Trulove ; Walter A. Saunders, Jr. ; 
Robert  N. Dietz ; Ripley E.  Woodard, Jr. ; Ray Daugbjerg ; Rand R. Wall ; 
R. Christopher Wyatt  ; Peter  Forbes ; Paul  Widener ; Michael Hensley ; 
Marcus  Watts ; Leo Linbeck ; Lee Pardue, II ; Kyle Bergeron ;  Ken Lay  ; 
Joel Tietjens ; Joe Richardson ; Jim  Wise ; Jere M.  Ahrens ; Jeff L. Murray 
; James W.  Hargrove ; James Shirley ; Jack  Miller ; J.  Wise ; J.  P. Wise 
; J.  Evans Attwell ; Frank Vandiver ; Doug  Bech ; Dennis McGuire ; David 
Smith ; David Cullum  ; D. Stephen Goddard, Jr. ;  Charles W.  Hall ; Charles 
Beall ; Bruce  J. Harper ; Bill Wright ; Barry G. Flynn ;  R.  Oliver 
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 11:42  AM
Subject: TEST

?
Sharon