Subject: Attn : Mr. Kenneth L. Lay - Technopolis KnowledgePark, Tata Housing Dev.Co.Ltd..
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

October 11th 2000.

From : Vivek Menezes
To   : Mr. Kenneth L. Lay ([email-masked])
       Chairman & CEO,
       Enron Corp.

Dear Mr. Lay,

Further to my emails dated 22/2/2000 & 14/6/2000 introducing Tata Housing as
a premium real estate developer in India, and specifically, our commercial
complex Technopolis KnowledgePark at Andheri (E), Mumbai.  We have been
given to understand  that Enron have acquired an additional space in  Kamla
Mills Compound.  We were surprised to note that Enron did not consider
Technopolis KnowledgePark inspite of it being a ready to move in building
with all the facilities required for a good Call Center.

A few of these facilities being -

_ High speed (100 MBPS)  data network with switched interconnection
      between offices.
_ Provision  for  ISDN lines.
_ 5000 line MTNL  exchange on campus
_ Power from Tata Electric Cos, which is 20% cheaper than the Government
      supply.
_ In addition,  a good quality restaurant and 24 hours ATM facility.
_ Central Air-conditioning & Building Automation System.

All these facilities and more were explained to Mr. Edward de Valcourt,
Project Director Communications, Enron Corp., when he visited Technopolis
KnowledgePark on 16/6/2000.  Inspite of that, we have once again not been
considered.  I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that we
currently have approximately 1,00,000 sq.ft. of space available at
Technopolis KnowledgePark.  We are also in the process of constructing the
IInd Phase in the same complex which is approximately 60,000 sq.ft. and can
be made entirely available to you, if required.

Further, we have another building of approximately 1,00,000 sq.ft. located
strategically at Kanjurmarg.  This too could be ideal for your requirement.
We would also like to inform you that Tata Housing has a large land bank and
can offer properties to Enron for Call Centres  across the country.
We request you to once again look into the same and revert to us at the
earliest.

Thanking you
Yours sincerely,
TATA HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CO. LTD.

Vivek Menezes
Manager ) Marketing & Sales

cc  :   Mr. Sanjay Bhatnagar ) CEO
     :   Mr. Wade Cline ) COO
     :   Mr. P. Sreekumar
     :   Mr. Hemant Luthra
     :   Mr. Edward de Valcourt ) emailed at [email-masked]
         Enron India Pvt. Ltd.
         56, Maker Chambers VI
         Nariman Point
         Mumbai ) 400 021.