Subject: Board of Directors Meeting - Oct. 26
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], <"'thomas.perkins'"@enron.com>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

All,
The Annual Report team has targeted the October 26 Board meeting to take
photographs of you for the 2000 Annual Report. We realize your time in
Houston is short and your schedule is full. Hopefully we will be able to
work as many of you as possible in without disrupting the meeting schedule
or delaying your departure.

The photographer will be set up in room 11854 by 7:30 am and will be there
past the meeting-end time. Please come by at your convenience to be
photographed.

There are no requirements for dress - wear whatever you would normally wear
to the meeting.

Thank you so much for your cooperation in this effort.
Marilyn

Marilyn Chalmers
Compaq Computer Corporation
Onsite phone: 281.514.4623
Offsite phone: 281.440.6863
E-mail: [email-masked]
Make your life your sermon.