Subject: IACCGH --- Advisory Board Dinner-Meeting on Dec. 5, 2000.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dr. and Mrs. Kenneth Lay,

As the President of the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC), I would
like an extend an invitation to you from our board of directors to join us
for our first Advisory Board Dinner-Meeting on Tuesday, December 05, 2000
at 7:00 p.m..  The event will be held at the Baker Institute of Public
Policy at Rice University.  Cocktails will be followed by dinner and
discussion of the Chamber's present and future activities.  We hope you
will join us for an evening that promises to be both enjoyable and
productive.  Formal invitations to the event will be sent out in the next
two weeks.

The following Advisory-Board members have confirmed that they will be
present for the event:

1 Dr. Malcolm Gillis
2 Mr. Rinzing Wangdi
3 Mr. Michael Capellas
4 Mr. George Hrdlicka

The Chamber is awaiting confirmation from other advisory board member:

Dr. John Mendelsohn, President of M.D. Anderson

Feel free to RSVP with me on the telephone at 713-256-9616 or via e-mail at
[email-masked].

Regards,
Durga