Subject: Executive Strategy Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 05:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Good afternoon.

This is to confirm the details for the subject meeting which will be held
on Thursday, December 7, 2000.

     Location: One i2 Place
               Red Conference Room, 4th Floor

     Contact:  Keith Larney
               469-357-4497

     Time:          8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
               Continental Breakfast and Lunch

Attendance has been confirmed by admins to the participants; however, if
there are any changes, please let me know as soon as possible.  Thank you.
____________________

Shea Dugger
Legal Dept.
Tel: 469-357-4195
Fax: 469-357-6566
[email-masked]