Subject: Molecular Electronics Corp. Working Lunch
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, July 25, I am meeting with Molecular Electronics Corp. (MEC) to 
discuss the opportunity for establishing this newly formed company in 
Houston.  For those of you that are not familiar with MEC, they are 
considered one of the premier companies in the area of molecular computing.  
MEC has approached Enron to discuss a possible alliance that would facilitate 
their development and, in particular, location in the Houston area.  MEC 
represents the frontier of computing technology.

I would like to invite you to participate in a working lunch discussion of 
the opportunities and obstacles facing a company that is seeking to change an 
industry.  I would appreciate it if you could join us on July 25  from 11:30 
to 1:30 in EB49C1 for this informal roundtable with the CEO of MEC, Harvey 
Plotnick and one of the founders, Jim Tour.

Will you please let Vanessa Groscrand know if you can attend at 713-853-1769 
or please reply by e-mail to me.

Ken Lay