Subject: Telephone Security Sweep
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 03:34:00 -0800 (PST)

We are completing a telephone systems audit that involved sweeping executive 
and executive assistant telephones and workspaces for listening devices.  
This sweep included your telephone(s).
 
On Thursday, November 9, the following tests were conducted by Swailes and 
Associates and CTF Specialists under the supervision of Corp. Security:

Each office was swept for radio frequency listening devices
Each telephone was opened and physically inspected
Each telephone line was checked for downline listening devices
All executive and assistant extensions were programmatically evaluated to 
determine whether secondary, unknown telephones were associated with the same 
extension

No problems were found.

Thanks,

Andrew Parsons
IT Compliance
3-6665