Subject: EIP Update, Week of November 20, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Portfolio Companies
Visual Bridge - Negotiating debt financing secured by stock of business 
partner EGlobe.  Proceeding with video encoding contract negotiations for 
Pegasa, Televisa, Latinanet and NBC.  Implementing dial-up operations with 
Telephonica in El Salvador and ITV in Guatamala.  The company is still in the 
fund raising mode and the CEO, Felix Moreno, is also negotiating bridge 
financing to protect against cash flow shortfalls over the next three months.
Community Call Centers - Discussions with MBNA to increase outbound minutes 
and initiate inbound minutes in first quarter 2001 proceeding.  Primary 
revenue constraint is recruiting/training sufficient personel.  Discussions 
with IBM and DCC about cross sale.  
Creole Shack - In discussions to hire Cabo, L.P. as management group for 
restaurant.
Beal's Town Car - Evaluating financing alternatives or possible sale of 
company to either grow or exit operations.
Cynet - Negotiating sale of fax broadcast business with initial close 
expected December 15, 2000.  Addressing implementation delays with Enron's IT 
organization.
ACS - Working with IBM, through DCC, for cable installation opportunities.
Journee Software - New CEO on board.  Evaluating strategic marketing study 
alternatives and potential for closing two to three clients before expected 
spring fund-raising.
Treasury Connect - Preparing private label portals for Paribas and World 
Bank.  RFP's for new clients, including Chase.  Fundraising is not going well 
with VC community, but strong interest from strategic investors.
DCC Wireless - Implementing IBM strategic relationship.  Finalizing bandwidth 
contracts with EBS, Level 3 and Worldcom.
Equal Access Media - Ahead of EBITDA projections for first two months at Wave.
Cabo's - On target with EBITDA projections through October despite poor 
weather conditions.  Expect to open private room this week with bookings from 
Conneco and other corporate clients.  Received liquor license, should 
increase cash flow by $25,000 per month.
Wilson Financial - Negotiating with Chase Bank for financing of Lowen 
acquisitions.

Expected Closings
Oatis Enterprises - Documents with OmniBank for final comments.
Urban Financial Group - Expect to close in November.  Final subscription 
agreements signed by HEOF.

Please call if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mark

Enron Investment Partners
333 Clay St., suite 3800
Houston, TX 77002
p 713-853-7408
f 713-345-7670