Subject: FW: Please Issue to bod
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:09:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI.
Tom

(by fax to Peter Larson)

-----Original Message-----
From: Capellas, Michael D.
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 2:05 PM
To: Siekman, Tom
Subject: Please Issue to bod

This morning Rich Gardner of SSB issued a negative report on the segment and
specifically called out us. He sited high channel inventory parts shortages
and general demand. Report also called out Dell. We issued statement around
midday.

This is the same analyst that called out stuffing last quarter.

To say we are annoyed would be a gross understatement and we are being as
aggressive as we can be within limits of disclosure

I will make some personal visits this week

It is a real nervous market