Subject: Re: FRIDAY CALL - Dabhol Task Force
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:39:00 -0800 (PST)

I will be in transit back to Houston from India so will not be on the call.

	Loretta Brelsford
	12/06/2000 02:34 PM
	
To: Rebecca McDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, James A 
Hughes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Rob Walls/NA/Enron@Enron, Bruce 
Lundstrom/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John 
Ambler/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Wade 
Cline/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Neil 
McGregor/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mohan 
Gurunath/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ananda 
Mukerji/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Bill 
Gathmann/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sandeep 
Kohli/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Paul 
Kraske/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sandeep 
Katwala/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, T 
Ravishanker/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mohan 
Rao/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jimmy 
Mogal/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Loretta Brelsford/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Connie 
Blackwood/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Debra Hicks/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Wendi Hoelscher/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sandy 
Hoelscher/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Binky 
Davidson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mrudula 
Gadade/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Jana L 
Paxton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sherri Reinartz@ENRON, Rosalee 
Fleming/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: FRIDAY CALL - Dabhol Task Force

The Dabhol Task Force will have an additional call this week on Friday 
morning.  The purpose is to provide an update primarily on the legal issues.  
The dial in numbers are the same as the regular Monday call:
8:00 am - Houston Time
Domestic Number: 800-991-9019
International Number: 847-619-8039
Passcode: 6530874#