From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Ken,
I had a very successful meeting with Michael Capellas this morning.  Once
again, I want to thank you for making this relationship possible.  Michael
mentioned to me that the two of you are expected to meet this afternoon.
The following is an outline of my discussion points with Michael:
 CYNET Progress Report
 CYNET 2001 Business Plan
 CYNET's Bundled Solution (Convergent Messaging, iPAQ Expansion
Pack-CYPAQ, wireless modem and CYNET dialer software)
 Technology Demonstration
 Funding Discussion ($4 Million)
We are pleased to report that the relationship between CYNET and Compaq is
growing.  See attached excerpts from today's meeting.  If you have any
questions feel free to call me.
Vincent W. Beale

 <<Ken Lay.ppt>>

 - Ken Lay.ppt