Subject: DOC/DOE Energy Roundtable
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 14:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ken,

First of all we thank you for meeting with us and attewnding the Board of
Trustees meeting in late May.  We also thank you for following up with Tim
Wirth on the Turner Foundations's interest in supporting a Heinz Center
Global Change Program.  We appreciate your interest and support in the
Center.

The purpose of this email is to give you advance notice that you will be
invited to a DOC/DOE Energy Roundtable entitled "The Critical Role of New
Environmental Information and Technology in the National Energy Strategy"
to be held on July 17 in Washington, DC.  From the draft agenda that we
have, I am uncertain about attendees, purpose, goals etc. You will be
invited to speak on "Trading nd Risk Management Issues."  If you do attend,
we would love to meet with you.  If Linda joins you, I would enjoy going to
tea, white gloves and all, with Linda.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

As always, Mary Hope.