Subject: Administrative Assistant Need
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], <belinda".<??s"[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:48:19 -0800 (PST)

Dear Forum II Members,

Cockrell Interests is looking for a "top-notch" administrative assistant.
Any leads you can give us would certainly be appreciated.  The position
requires:

* A high degree of energy, self-motivation and initiative
* A professional presence with excellent interpersonal and communication
skills
* 2-5 years similar experience; some familiarity with general accounting
principles
* An ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality
* 4-year degree preferred
* Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and some
Access

Our present AA is moving to Dallas due to health problems and needs a drier
climate.  If you know of a person who would be a good candidate for Cockrell
Interests, please contact me (713-209-7506) or Nancy Williams
(713-209-7505).  We hope to hire by December 1.

Thank you,
Ernie