Subject: Visit with President Fox
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:50:14 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,

After numerous efforts to secure an audience with President Fox, we have
been successful in scheduling a lunch with him on the 27th of June.  In
addition to our usual reasons for taking this very important one-day
trip, I have been advised by Presidencia (equivalent for our "West
Wing") that during this face-to-face meeting, we would have the
appropriate opportunity to invite President Fox to visit Houston.  I
have just received written confirmation of the 2:30 p.m. luncheon
meeting.  I will be going to appropriate GHP Boardmembers and major
investors to determine who would be available to participate.   I wanted
to give my leadership heads up and request any thoughts or ideas that
you may have on this subject matter as well as to determine your
availability.

Regards,

Miguel

Miguel R. San Juan
President, World Trade Division
Greater Houston Partnership
1200 Smith, Suite 700
Houston, Texas  77002

Phone:   713-844-3639
Fax:       713-844-0239
Email:    [email-masked]

Visit our website:   www.houston.org

 - winmail.dat