Subject: NAFIN/EXIM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:37:03 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Angel Hernandez Santana [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 12:11 PM
To: Gil Cisneros
Cc: Luis Catan Porteny
Subject: RE: Mexico Mission

Dear Gil.

First of all, I wish to thank you for the recent e-mails you have sent me.
In the case of the one below, I would like to know weather are there some
exporters of US goods and services which we may contact to offer the
services of NAFIN under the Guarantee Program of EXIMBANK. As you may be are
aware, we have concluded a Master Guarantee Agreement with EXIM through
which NAFIN is able to obtain a guarantee on the loans extended by it to
Mexican importers of US goods and services.

I will appreciate your feed back on this matter.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Luis Hern?ndez Santana
Nacional Financiera, S.N.C.
Promoci?n Internacional
Tel. (52) 5325-7020
Fax: (52) 5325-6496

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Gil Cisneros [mailto:[email-masked]]
Enviado el: Lunes, 29 de Octubre de 2001 11:37 a.m.
Para: I(CR) Lynda Solar, AmCham
Asunto: FW: Mexico Mission

Governor's trade mission to Mexico has 12 spots left!  The 90 person
delegation leaves November 12 to Mexico City, will be there until Thursday,
November 15 when they depart for Monterrey, and then returns back to Denver
on Friday, November 16.  There will be three different agendas to choose
from each day, along with a meeting for the entire delegation with President
Fox, on Tuesday, November 13, and a reception at the Ambassador's residence
on Wednesday, November 14.  Price is $1380 which includes air fare on a
chartered plane, participation fee and transportation within the country
(except for private meetings).  Hotel is $130/night for four nights making
it a total of $520.  We will be staying at the Hotel Intercontinental in
both Mexico City and Monterrey.  We hope you can join us on this cultural
and business exchange!  For more details, contact Stephanie Piepmeier or
Chris Snowberger at the Governor's Office of International Trade at
303.892.3850

Thanks,
Stephanie