Subject: FW: New Offices
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 01:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sally,

I spoke w/Ken this weekend and he said that to cut costs, he would prefer to
move his current furniture into his new office.  Please contact whoever you
need to and advise me of what they think.  Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: Keepers, Sally [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 9:59 AM
To: Linda Lay
Cc: Napper, Gary; Fleming, Rosalee; Lay, Kenneth
Subject: New Offices
Importance: High

Move-in date for us is December 15th and your assistance is desired for
selection of fabrics for KLL's furnishings.  You will appreciate that
time is of the essence to be certain  his office is ready for move-in.
Please let me know, or you can contact Gary Napper directly at
713/345-3984 as to your earliest availability for meeting with him and
the designer and architect, Jeffrey State.  They will tailor their
schedule around yours.  Thanks Linda.

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************