Subject: Partnership Information to Bernstein
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 07:31:24 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,
Beau and I would like to share the family partnership and investment
information with Bernstein to get their Family Wealth group up to speed.  We
think they can provide a perspective on diversification and they will do it
at no cost and without an established relationship, unlike most of the
investment banks.  Painewebber needs your permission to release the
information.  Would you please send Rocky a letter authorizing Beau or me to
release this information to third parties so we can move forward?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lay
713-552-9518

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:
This information is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
confidential under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this information is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this information in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone at (713) 552-9518 or by fax at (713)
552-9403, and confirm that you have destroyed this information and any
copies.
Thank you.