Subject: HBU's Spirit of Excellence Gala
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:36:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mr. Lay.  I am Cheryl Thompson-Draper's assistant and she and her
husband, John Draper, are on the Host Committee for Houston Baptist
University's Spirit of Excellence Gala featuring General H. Norman
Schwarzkopf and honoring Eleanor McCollum, Houston Livestock Show and
Rodeo, and The Robert & Janice McNair Foundation. The Gala will be held
Tuesday, October 9th at the Double Tree Hotel on Post Oak.

Cheryl and John would like to extend an invitation to you and your wife
to be their guests at the worthy event.  Please let me know if you and
Mrs. Lay are able to attend.

Renee Balke
Executive Asst. to Cheryl L. Thompson-Draper
Warren Electric Group
Office: 713/236-2187  Fax: 713-236-2188
www.warrenelectric.com 
 - winmail.dat