Subject: Yale Award Dinner for William McDonough, November 27
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:53:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Ken,

One or two participants in the dinner have inquired as to whether the event
will still take place in light of the tragedy of September 11. The answer is
a resounding "yes"!  There could not be a more important time for financial
and business leaders to gather to discuss some of the major challenges
facing the global economy, and so we are moving full steam ahead with
arrangements. Closer to the event we will be sending you some of the issues
that we plan to raise for discussion.

Bill McDonough, Lord John Browne, and I are greatly looking forward to
seeing you there.

Just to remind you of the time and location:

	National Portrait Gallery
	St Martin's Place
	London WC2H OHE

	7:00 -7:45 p.m. 	 Cocktails (Tudor Galleries, second floor)
	8:00-10:00 p.m.  Dinner/Discussion (Regency Room, second floor)

Best regards,

Jeffrey Garten
Dean
Yale School of Management