Subject: Questia Programs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:15:44 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,

I wanted to send you a brief note letting you know that all of the
agreements with the schools in connection with the Lay Foundation grants
have been fully executed.  At this point, the programs are being
successfully implemented on all three campuses.

I also wanted to let you know that Christie Patrick was a tremendous help
with getting these contracts signed.  Her persistence and focus was
wonderful.  Thank you for suggesting we work with her.

I also wanted you to know that Mike Kateman was a great help to us at
University of Missouri.

Once again, thanks for all of your assistance and guidance with these
programs.   If I can provide you with any additional information, please
let me know.

Regards,

Andy Siegel
VP of Sales and Business Development
Questia Media, Inc.
646-485-8919